Sport & Recreation Expo
The National Sports Convention is committed to bringing together Australia’s leading suppliers and peak bodies together as part of the NSC Forums 2020 in a virtual and interactive environment for all delegates to appreciate the opportunities and solutions available post COVID-19, and as part of the planning process for 2021.
The NSC Forum Sport and Recreation Expo will provide ana amazing amount of options for the industry to showcase their products, approaches, and solutions to the largest online audience ever. The NSC Sport and Recreation Expo will be launched on 1st October 2020.
The Expo areas will represent the following sectors:
- Aquatic, recreation and wellbeing centres
- Ninja, Fitness and outdoor training equipment
- Technology for people, facilities, fitness and sports clubs
- Stadia, Centres of Excellence and Academy equipment
- Flooring and indoor sports equipment
- Field surfaces, tracks and hard courts
- Sports parks, leisure consultants and architects
- Research Hub – insights and knowledge sharing
- Financial software and solutions
- Equipment to activate outdoor spaces
The Australian Sport and Recreation Expo 2020 will be the largest community sport trade show in Australia and a rare opportunity to engage within a dynamic virtual network of solution providers from around Australia and the globe. The Exhibitor list will be launched on 1st October 2020.
We are currently receiving expressions of interest from exhibitors and those wanting to raise the profile of their brand whilst networking with industry stakeholders.
We encourage you to contact Martin Sheppard on (03) 9421 0133 or email [email protected] to register your interest.